Annual Conference 2018
Dates: June 13 – 15, 2018
Pre-Conference Events on June 12th – Early Bird Workshops & Way Forward Q&A with Bishop Schnase
Location: ABQ Marriott Hotel: Click here to reserve room
Conference Registration: Coming soon
Guest Teacher/Preacher: Bishop Robert Schnase of the Rio Texas Conference
Author of: Seven Levers, Just Say Yes, Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations
Member of the Commission on a Way Forward
- Conference will officially start at 8 am on Wednesday, June 13th (not in the afternoon).
- Early Bird Workshop topics: Safe Sanctuaries, Church Finance, Simplified Board Structures, Coaching, etc.
- Social Event: Isotopes Baseball Game
- We will elect our 2020 General & Jurisdictional Conference Delegates
- Ordination & Commissioning will be on Thursday night at St. John’s UMC-ABQ.
- Legacy Luncheon on Wednesday
- Child care available at St. John’s (5 minute, 1 mile drive away). Contact Roselie Johnston.
- Mission Activity – Flood Buckets for UMCOR
- Way Forward Q&A led by Bishop Schnase, Member of the Commission on a Way Forward
- NMAC Youth Choir & Praise Team
More information to come!
The Pre-Conference Journal will be available shortly. Reports are due by March 15th. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org