In preparation for the Charge Conference Season, please review your Safe Sanctuaries certification & documentation. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Thacker – 505-255-8786.
Each church is guaranteed at least one lay delegate to Annual Conference(AC). We are required to “equalize” the number of clergy and laity (including ~100 retired clergy). We need additional lay delegates. We understand that it may be difficult to find candidates but if you can, please elect an additional delegate, if not 2 0r 3.
Who are we looking for?
- People who are interested in sharing knowledge and experiences gained during AC with your congregation.
- Young people who can learn about how the UMC structure works and contribute fresh ideas.
- Wise, discerning and spiritually mature members who will contribute to AC deliberations on weighty matters facing the UMC as a whole.
Questions? Contact Randall Partin: 505-255-8786.
Each local church is required to file certain forms at their Annual Charge Conference.
- Minutes of the Charge Conference
- Report of the Pastor
- Report of the Trustees
- Report of the Finance Committee
- Fund Balance Report
- Parsonage Inventory
Forms Related to Pastor Compensation
If the pastor is half-time or less or serves more than one church, please contact Dru Ann for additional forms:
505-255-8786, ext. 102
- New Appointment Form (with moving expenses) Use for new appointments only
- 2019 Compensation Form
- 2019 Compensation Form Instructions
- 2019 Resolutions & Policies
- How to complete the Compensation Form Video
- Annual Charge Conf Admin Council Report
- Annual Charge Conf Report of Deacon in Full Connection
- Annual Charge Conf Audit Report
- Annual Charge Conf Attendance Form
- Annual Charge Conf Local Church Men's Ministry Survey
- Annual Charge Conf Family Info Form
- Annual Charge Conf Historian Report
- CLM Charge Conference Form
- Certified Lay Servant Charge Conference Form
- Annual Charge Conf Local Church Officials List
- Annual Charge Conf VIM Report
- Statement on Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Statement on Child Abuse Policy
- Charge Conf NAM Rep Form
- Annual Charge Conf Extension Ministry Form
- McMurry Ambassador Form