Churches will remit a tithe of their ordinary operational income.
Monthly Shared Ministry Tithe Tables
- ABQ District December Tithe Table
- Clovis District December Tithe Table
- El Paso District December Tithe Table
A tithe will be defined as follows:
- 8% of monthly local church ordinary operational revenue from all sources as described in these rules.
- An apportioned amount for the Board of Pension and Health Benefits to supply necessary funds for benefits to those in the retired relation and those granted disability leave. This amount will be included with their monthly billing from the BOPHB and will be apportioned to churches proportionally based on their reported operational income (currently line 62 of the annual statistical tables).
- Churches must submit their December tithe by 4:30 pm, the 2nd Wednesday of January for the funds to count toward their current year tithe. All tithes received after that day will be applied to the following year. This schedule allows Conferences to submit the Conference tithe to GCF&A by their deadline.
- Tithe Remittance Form
- Tithe Worksheet
- Shared Ministries Detailed Information
Let us know if you have any questions. Questions about the apportionments and membership data can be directed to Griselda Sandoval, Treasurer/Statistician, email@example.com or 505-255-8786, ext. 103