Churches will remit a tithe of their ordinary operational income.
Monthly Shared Ministry Tithe Tables
- ABQ District February Tithe Table
- Clovis District February Tithe Table
- El Paso District February Tithe Table
A tithe will be defined as follows:
- 8% of monthly local church ordinary operational revenue from all sources as described in these rules.
- An apportioned amount for the Board of Pension and Health Benefits to supply necessary funds for benefits to those in the retired relation and those granted disability leave. This amount will be included with their monthly billing from the BOPHB and will be apportioned to churches proportionally based on their reported operational income (currently line 62 of the annual statistical tables).
- Tithe Remittance Form
- Tithe Worksheet
- Shared Ministries Detailed Information
Let us know if you have any questions. Questions about the apportionments and membership data can be directed to Griselda Sandoval, Treasurer/Statistician, firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-255-8786, ext. 103