Due to the Coronavirus, GC2020 is scheduled to meet in August of 2022 in Minneapolis. For more information, please read: NMAC Delegation Letter - GC 2022
United Methodist News Service – Latest General Conference News
The Advance Daily Christian Advocate (ADCA) contains the agenda, rules, delegate listings, petitions, reports from the general agencies/commissions and study committees, information for delegates, and codes of conduct for the General Conference.
Advance Daily Christian Advocate
Proposed Plans to be Considered at GC2021
Protocol of Grace Through Separation Agreement
The Traditional Plan(Judicial Ruling)
The Bard-Jones Plan
The Indianapolis Plan
The UMC Next Plan
The N.E.W. Plan
The Plain Grace Plan
The U.S. Regional Conference
- Traditional Plan goes into effect – January 1, 2020
- Bishop Bledsoe & Leslie postpone their retirement until a new bishop can be assigned by the SCJ Episcopacy Committee.
- NM Cabinet decided to hold their Annual Conference virtually June 16-18, 2021.
- General Conference is postponed again to meet in-person in August of 2022. Council of Bishops schedule a Special Called Virtual Session on May 8, 2021. This session is cancelled.
- South Central Jurisdictional Conference plan to meet virtually in July, 2021.
2021 General & Jurisdictional Delegation
Email the delegation: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Conference Lay Delegate: Sid Strebeck
General Conference Clergy Delegate: Rev. Randall Partin
Jurisdictional Conference Lay Delegate: Susan Brumbaugh
Jurisdictional Conference Clergy Delegate: Rev. Pam Rowley
Alternates: Rev. Todd Salzwedel, Rev. Eddie Rivera, Dan Salzwedel, Heath Husted (Heath passed away in 2021.)